Our Pain Relief Patch is a transdermal pain patch that delivers convenient relief for up to 12 hours a day, when and where your body needs it. Perfect for muscles aches, back pain, arthritis, and joint pain, this convenient and discreet patch is easy to use in any setting. Do not apply over open wounds, cuts, or rashes and avoid contact with eyes, nose, and mouth. If eye contact occurs, rinse immediately with water or a saline solution. Applied to clean and dry skin, free of moisturizers or astringents, the Pain Relief Patch delivers a powerful and long-lasting combination of Lidocaine and Menthol for pain relief and easier motion and is infused with hemps powerful phytocannabinoids to help ease discomfort.
The addition of lidocaine gives the Pain Relief patch soothing anesthetic properties. It calms nerves, stopping pain impulses to the brain. Menthol adds analgesic qualities, cooling and warming the skin and penetrating deeply to help relieve pain in muscles and tendons.
Storage: Store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted 15º-30ºC (59º-89ºF).
- Wash & Dry Site: Wash the skin where you will apply the Patch with soap and water. Be sure skin is completely dry before applying the patch. Do not use a moisturizing soap, lotion, astringent, or other skin care product where you will be applying the patch.
- Cut: Cut envelope, making sure not to cut the Patch inside of it.
- Remove Clear Liner: To remove the liner, fold one corner over of the patch. Gently rub the folded corner between your finger and thumb to separate the patch and liner. Remove entire liner before applying the patch.
- Apply: Apply one Pain Relief Patch to the are of most discomfort. Firmly press the patch in place, focusing on all four edges.
- Do not apply to open wounds, cuts or rashes.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, or mouth.
- If contact with eyes occurs, rinse right away with water or saline.
- Remove the patch if irritation occurs. Talk to your doctor if irritation continues.
- Fold and discard patch after use. Discard unused patches 3 months after opening envelope.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.